With the recent tax reform, the changes to a tax filer’s refund/payment will be impacted. Our firm has attended not only hours, but days of educational conferences in order to understand the changes. Being proactive and thinking out of the box typically results in a positive impact on the tax burden for our clients. Staying current on the allowable and disallowed portions of our clients’ tax impact is extremely important to our firm.
Tax planning is one service that is overlooked by too many taxpayers. Proper planning prevents poor performance. Our challenge is the willingness to pay for that service. Some of the services we are able to provide you as your tax preparers include, but are not limited to:
- Estimated Tax Payment Management
- Entity Structure Advisory Services
- Taxing Authority Communication and Representation
- Professional Service provided by a Certified Public Accountant
To discuss your personal tax matter, your trusted team is only a phone call away. We can represent you before the IRS successfully due to our experience in handling these matters. Please call (860) 359-9185 or click here to email us. We are 100% committed to protecting you, the taxpayer.
Tax Preparation Client Testimonial
I am not the ideal client. I’m unorganized, hate dealing with paper, and can’t manage year after year to send in all the proper documents in a timely way. Yet, I am welcomed back with enthusiasm. The help I receive every year gets me through one of the things I dread, tax time. Thank you all.
Dedicated to quick and effective resolution
Click here to schedule a consultation with us...
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Regtech will streamline the client onboarding process and reduce costs. Great new field: http://t.co/RCj9jQf416 2 hours ago
- Have you checked out the speaker page of QB Connect yet? There are so many amazing speakers next week make sure you… http://t.co/1GCMG9Z81M 3 hours ago
- Got to be a part of an amazing podcast sponsored by @bookkeepcom (who you should come see at QB Connect week) with… http://t.co/4lIZpNcRE7 16 hours ago