PETRIARCH® is a guide to an emerging area for protecting a pet’s ongoing care, providing an introduction to pet law, the market for pet-related services, relating to people with pets, and the questionnaires, forms, and templates they can use to create documents that protect the welfare and security of family pets.
Topics covered include:
- Property Implications: Who Owns the Pet?
- The Pet Trust and Pet Protection Agreement
- Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy
- Wills: Gambling with a Pet’s Future
- Tax Implications of Pet Trusts…and much more